AIS administers and delivers trainings tailored to specific audiences on a range of current projects and campaigns that serve as capacity building tools with a strong impact in promoting a change of attitude and developing skills for social change.
Some of our successful trainings are:
- Real Inclusion: Equal Access to Opportunities and Resources
- Changing Social Behaviour: Tools for Trainers
- Building an Inclusive Society: Roles and Responsibilities
- Inclusion in the Classroom- Teacher Training
- Inclusion in the Workplace: What is supported employment?
- Special Education Students: Reality vs. True Inclusion
- Sport as a Method of Social inclusion for Youth
- Train the trainers: Spreading Inclusivity
- Social inclusion through Education and Youth
- Homelessness Awareness Training: Understanding the needs
- Teacher Training to Counter Bullying in Schools
- Training on Employment through Life Skills Approaches
- Climate Crisis: Environmental Awareness Training
- Integration and ICT Training for Disadvantaged Groups
- Social Entrepreneurship Training
- Training course and self-help groups of parents of youth with physical and learning disabilities on sexual education, techniques and appropriate behaviour.